Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2011

Infatuation. But for how long?

When I obsess over something new, an idea, a situation, a person or a relationship (or anything really) I am mad about it.

I give it my all.


I drain it to the very possible end.


I can't think of anything else apart from THAT.


I almost experience it in my head as if it was "real".


But once an external source, apart from my own neurons, interferes it's as if the magic and its lifespan is gone.


Am I greedy? Or selfish? Or too easily bored?

Well, or maybe I just like stories with an open end THAT much.

2 σχόλια:

  1. When i was a child, i was given a frustrating device that produced bubbles...
    Imagine the pure joy, witnessing those magical things floating before my eyes!Their transparency was breathtaking,i could stare them for hours,days even years until some seconds after their birth they vanished without a sound!
    Imagine my agony,my pain,my sorrow until a blew into the strange device and another one came out...
    So, are you greedy? selfish? easily bored?
    Or maybe you are in need of something/someone and when you find something interesting you become obsessed with it/them, but for how long until you see through them and then your passion becomes one of my bubbles and share their fate :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή