Κυριακή 13 Μαρτίου 2011

Limit Break

It hurts my heart to watch you
But if I don't protect you you'll fall apart
We haven't met and yet
You are my drug
And I think I alone can take all of you


That girl's so pathetic it hurts my heart
Selling her beauty cheap in vain
If we could have met like this
A lot sooner
Maybe I wouldn't hurt you
Maybe I wouldn't make you cry

My heart hurts from looking at you
You look so lovely
As you collapse
I'm watching you from over here
So come on, please try to smile

Therapy, this is therapy, simple therapy

After me you'll become a different person
You can't help this sad and lonely flirtation
It's a nightmare but
That's just you and besides
It's all meaningless
Because you've been soiled

Take you any way you want
I'll do anything you desire
Take you any way you...
Well, what do you want me to do
Take you any way you want
In this deserted place
Take you any way you...
This way we'll shatter all boundaries

Therapy, this is therapy, my therapy

"I'm so lonely," you complain
Let's stay the two of us together and we'll smash our boundaries

I'm sure we would have both enjoyed it
Had you looked at me the entire time
I should have given you everything
It should have been all for you

Take you any way you want
You are my beloved "insecurity"
Take you any way you...
I won't let you go anymore
I'll imprison you
Forever
I'll be at your side
I have so much to tell you

Therapy, this is therapy, my therapy

Let's spend our time here
Just the two of us
Let's spend together
This precious time

Let's stay without counting the nights
That we have spent together
Let's both continue
This intensive therapy
...and so you will become my drug

2 σχόλια:

  1. A song for a song and a bat for lashes,

    We walked arm in arm
    But I didn't feel his touch
    A desire I'd first tried to hide,
    That tingling inside was gone
    And when he asked me:
    'do you still love me?'
    I had to look away
    I didn't want to tell him
    That my heart grows colder with each day

    When you love someone
    But the thrill is gone
    And your kisses at night
    Are replaced with tears
    And when your dreams are wrong???
    Then I ask you now, what's a girl to do?

    He said he'd take me away
    That we'd work things out
    And I didn't want to tell him
    But it was then I had to say
    Over the times we've shared
    It's all blackened out
    And my bat lightning heart
    Wants to fly away

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή